Subs Sound No Good

Participant count
  • Participant list

Colin_S

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

I need some help with my Sub install. I have a custom made duel compartment sub box with 2 Caliber CWX 12 Sub Woofers, my problem is with the bass sound I wont I have lot of un wanted sound before and after the beat. What do I need to do to eliminate this unwanted sound. The rest of my system is 2 x Polk Momo 6.5" Components and I am running the subs and speakers off Caliber CA 470 Pro Amps with the Sub Amps Bridged to 2 Channels. All the cabling is top spec Phoenix Gold.

Thanks in advance

Colin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
Need to know your setup. Just curious, before you connected it, did you check your resistance for your subs?
Sounds like you shorted the other channel so check you connections. Don't ask just look. Will solve your problem Every time. If you ever short out...
Run a pair of dd506 on my truck for a while on 1500w and they did fine. Was gonna do 4 then just decided to go big and do 2 beefy 10s instead.
Okay, I keep learning and keep asking questions. I am abandoning the replacement of the stock sub. Too many variables. I'm now considering a...

About this thread

Colin_S

Colin_S
Scotland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Colin_S