subs pulsing...HELP!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ddevil0013
10+ year member

phx,az
So I hooked everything up and my subs just pulse in a steady rhythm like every 1 second. When I unplug the RCAs it still does it. What could it be??

Two 12 inch re se's and a cadence txa1000d amp running at 1 ohm. Just got new KNU rca's as well. I'm so confused!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Ground looks good. Sanded off the paint and it's bolted down tight. The lights dim pretty bad every time it pulses...is my electrical too weak maybe? I have no clue what the voltage is...I dont have a dmm right now.

Well I bought this Cadence amp brand new and when I tried installing it the first time it didn't work. I thought it was my rca's or wiring or something but I redid it all like 3 times and nothing. So I sent the amp back and they replaced the fan and sent it back. Now the subs just pulse. Cadence benched the amp and say it works 100% but I have no clue what's going on now.

I guess the amp was in protect mode the whole time I just noticed the red light. Does this mean the amp is fried? I'm really regretting buying this cadence amp. Nothing but trouble so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.