Subs now

I was replacing the box and when I got the sub out and turned it over I saw the crack. That seems to be an issue with the e12a and why they don't make them anymore.

Thinkng about it, when I first got the 12a it was very punchy and tight. Lately it's been sloppy and boomy. It's time move on to better.

BTW, I don't plan on looking at every sub from 8-18 here. I'll spare the forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Here's what happen to mine I think.

"the 12A's had problems with cracking the cone if you pushed the speaker too hard. When you reached Xmax the sub would bottom out and that did not end well."

I had 900w to it, and did push it at times. What I liked about the 12a was the tight bass, it popped while it thudded and would go pretty low. I don't need 10hz but a clean 30 would be nice. Price is always an issue with me but something reasonably priced that does "it's thing" very well generally get's my money.

I'm thinking something

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.