subs not loud.

sk24iam
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LI
I have 2 edo 12.44's hooked up to a hifonics bx1000d wired to 1 oh,m. The gains are 3/4 and unless my volume on my alpine 9815 hu is at 3/4 adn media expander is on I don't even here them. Any help?

ok, ima take it apart tues. but let me ask this, is it ok if i had the pos and neg go to one set of voice coils adn then i daist chained them to the other set for each sub?

(Agrees with Maniackilla's last comment) Seriously.

I'm not too up to date on the edo 12.44s but if they are DVC then make sure both VC are hooked up. I'm sure someone else above me said this already. But just making sure!

This is how I wired each subs. I connected each set of voice coils together with a short piece of speaker wire. then I brought in the pwoer from the amp to only one set of voice coils. ONly prob was that it was hard to fit to wires into one side of the voice coils, so it wasn't in that great. Is it ok to wire it like this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.