subs in a benz c300?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nugg32
10+ year member

Ohio
Hello, i have a 2008 C300 and was wondering if anyone has had experience in putting subs in one?

My head unit is not a solid mounted monitor. instead, it slides out of the dash when i turn the car on. My problem is i dont want to replace it so i was wondering if it was possible to add one 12 in the back and run it off of my stock head unit.

Hello, i have a 2008 C300 and was wondering if anyone has had experience in putting subs in one?
My head unit is not a solid mounted monitor. instead, it slides out of the dash when i turn the car on. My problem is i dont want to replace it so i was wondering if it was possible to add one 12 in the back and run it off of my stock head unit.
Yes, its called a LOC. Dont buy a cheap one the quality is horrible, something like this would do well. AudioControl LC2i 2 Channel Line Output Converter w/ AccuBASS and subwoofer control

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.