Subs for jbl bp600.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
it's single channel but it's 2 ohm stable. (meaning you can run two 4 ohm subs together to make it 2 ohm). not sure about the install yet i'm thinking sql (or maybe just spl) meh who need sound quality if your deaf right!! not sure on the box size or type yet. i have a bandpass now. (which i like *c'mon flame me*) lol. but i think i may get rid of it and go ported! who knows depends on what kind of subs i am getting. i know i said i wanted sql or spl but i was actually thinking about 2 type r's or type s's but i think the amp might be overkill. anyways

thanks everyone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I don't think this is ideal, but let's assume you can easily mount all the tweeters. That installing them is going to be really simple, and...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...

About this thread

Fuel37

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Fuel37
PEI, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date