Sub Wiring?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mtxlover
10+ year member

how do i wire the subs up to a power acoustik 980 and a hifonics 400 watt amp? the subs will be 2 12" audiobahns( yea i know they sound like ****) 1600 watts max and 1 12" infinity 1200 watts ( it does the sq.) how do i get all 980 to the audioabhns and all 400 to the infinity

yea i know this but it 4 a comp idc how it sounds i just wont loudness! and i know that 3 12"s is gonna be louder than them shitty soundin audioabhns!

no offense, but your completely wrong. i meant it will sound like ass in two ways, quality, and output...neither will be there.
Why??

I know people that run different brands, and different size subs, and it sounds pretty good...and gets loud. There are too many factors to just out and assume that because you are running 2 different brands, or different sizes, their will be cancellation, poor SQ, etc.

Don't know what kind of box you have, but I would definately keep the Bahns and Infinty in their own seperate chambers.

if they are in seperate chambers and are tuned to the same hz.(good luck) then you will be ok. not great but ok. if your going to a soundoff then save your money and buy some subs that are a little better. just my .02

yea i know this but i have 2-15" mtx subs that will beat all of my subs put toghter but they wont fit into my trunk with the box i got and im a lil short on cash so i cant buy a new box. / and they are all in seperate chambers and good built boxes, im thinkin that if i can get good power to all of them then i could do decently in the db area. atlest beat a couple of my friends that i know!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.