Sub wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list

JWBoz

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I’m currently running Deaf Bonce sa302 d1 on Taramps bass 5k and xs power d7500. I’ve been searching for the sa3512r for months with no luck so I just ordered a American Bass GF1211 D1 12” and I’m wondering what is the best way to wire it for max spl. I know the Taramps put out rated at .5,1,and 2ohm but I can’t make up my mind on how to run it. I know 2 would be more efficient but I don’t really care about efficiency as much as I do about spl. And this is also my first direct lead sub and wanted opinions on what’s the preferred method for connections. I also am running 10g speaker wire. And the sub will be in a 3.3cube slotport box or I also have a 3.3cube aeroport with 2 4”x10” aeroports.
thanks in advance for the advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
A little DAP will do ya, drill, feed & seal, done.
two d2 subs can be wired to .5 or 2 or 8 ohms not 1 heres how to wire subs...
This might be easy for some but i've only had it wired as a 4 channel. Theres a 2 channel to 4 channel switch and 4 rca's on the other side of the...
Having to adjusting the sub input sensitivity depending on the music, would be reason enough for me to go with the RCA cables. It does seem odd...

About this thread

JWBoz

CarAudio.com Newbie
JWBoz
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from