Sub planning: which Sundowns?

Definitely the 4 12"!! I used to have a 94 blazer I had 4 12" infinity reference and the kicker kx1200.1 it was amazing. I had the 4 twelves pointed straight up with port straight up. I probably built 10 different boxes and tried all different setups. To me pointing up sounded best!!! Good luck man

Hmm, I would do the 4 12's for obvious cone area reasons. Now say 25-80 is a good deal of a range, in my opinion. I would rather see you bring that down around 60 hz. If you want SQ-ish setup then your mids/midbasses should play down that low. I think you may consider aeros here forsure.

Hmm, I would do the 4 12's for obvious cone area reasons. Now say 25-80 is a good deal of a range, in my opinion. I would rather see you bring that down around 60 hz. If you want SQ-ish setup then your mids/midbasses should play down that low. I think you may consider aeros here forsure.
That's a good call, I'm looking into crossing lower. What's the reason for aeros here? Just space savings?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.