sub in port

untitled4xu.jpg

That would work...?
your magnet is getting ready to fall off;)

no i don't think that'll work, half of the sub will be blocked by the seat, i dont think i got 20" from top of back seat to roof. i been doing some thinking, and i think come tax time i might just sell the hybrid and try a pair of the soundspinter 15's. just about the same xmax, i don't have any specs for my sub to compare, but the soundsplinters take less power to get them going. so i figure i give 2-15's 7-800 watts apiece will be louder(and less complicated then trying to do it all by box) then my 1-15 w/ 14-1500watts. what-cha think???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
thanks DB, that definitely helps swallowing a $300 price tag 😂 these would essentially be running midbass for me too
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...

About this thread

jellyfish420

10+ year member
i design boxes .......
jellyfish420
STL ill side
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date