Sub Grills

rme1964
10+ year member

What type of grills do you use on your sub's. I have the subs in the trunk of my car and was looking at the grills available. The waffle style grill with clamps (which means the screws would show) and another type which is really two parts a ring and thn the grill which hides the screws.

Do you guys have a preference?

Originally posted by rme1964 What type of grills do you use on your sub's. I have the subs in the trunk of my car and was looking at the grills available. The waffle style grill with clamps (which means the screws would show) and another type which is really two parts a ring and thn the grill which hides the screws.

Do you guys have a preference?
I don't use grills... my XXX has much too high of an excursion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dont think ive ever used a speaker grille...but there are plenty you can choose from...just search around. I think the kicker ones look pretty cool...

i like the audiobahn flame grills

they are nice and chrome:D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by Alphafrog1 yeah i like the solobaric grills (which can only be used on solobarics so that is kinda pointless) and the Audiobahn ones are cool
they make round grilles too I think...

the audiobahn ones are cool, but I wouldnt want anything that would even be remotely close to audiobahn...

I had kicker grills they were nice for my XPL's but now that i upgraded to PA I dont really need a use for the grill, plus i dont think a grill on a PA would look good, espacially when I get my MOFO's but they will be near the mid or end of summer when i get more money

Thanks for the info. I have a couple of Infinity 12' subs and they sit in my trunk which often has other stuff in there. I need to put some grills on the Subs because I dont want them to get damaged.

I like the custom plexiglass grills from Gately Audio and the thin, metal tubing that is used on the SubZero boxes(forgot who actually started using them).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.