sub gettin more power than another?

chrisw91
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have 4 RE8's, and the first sub in the box seems to bottom out when the others dont. is it possible that it is getting more power than the others? i have switched subs to the first hole, and it is still the first sub that bottoms out.

OK the first sub no matter what sub you put in bottoms out? do you have loose ground or possibly grounding out RCA cables? have you switched rcas to see if it changes.

my ground is pretty good, its inbetween the floor and the seat rail. havent tried switching rca's yet. and they are in a sealed enclosure with polyfil.

just to make sure my wording is right, when i say bottoming out, i mean it is making a tapping sound. thats the word for it right?

the sub on the far right, does it.

P1010014.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010016.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.