Sub Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

AtllantaBoy

Ok first off I know kicker isn't the best but this is what I have,and wanted to get the best from wha I have with out taking all the space up in a Cadi EXT.

2- kicker L715 2 ohm

2-jL 1000 w sub amp

Width max is 4' and I want to tune it to 33hz with slotted Ports,what cubic ft you guys suggest and deminsions,port deminsions ?

I think you need to be around 6.5 per after displacements and what I am seeing so far I dont think you have the room. After port sub and bracing you need a roral of about 16 cubes before you start subtracting everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.