Sub Choices

I've tried to steer the op towards the Sundown E series. They're on sale right now for around 90 bucks a pc. shipped. I'm getting 3 of the 10's myself tomorrow for 85 bucks a pc. Can't really beat them at that price point.

I'd jump on this OP. About as good as you'll do in that budget. Sonic is a great dealer, too.
Yeah 80 bucks is a pretty good price for the p2's. I think I'd still rather go Sundown E. Wife had a p2 15" for a while. I liked it a lot but if you gave it over it's rms wattage by a little it would get stinky pretty quick...

Yeah 80 bucks is a pretty good price for the p2's. I think I'd still rather go Sundown E. Wife had a p2 15" for a while. I liked it a lot but if you gave it over it's rms wattage by a little it would get stinky pretty quick...
The cooling on them is definitely only up to par on rated wattage. Good sounding subs, will get okay loud. I would think the E would be more efficient and hold up to more power for longer.

2 Infinity Reference 1260W REF1260W 12" Single 4 Ohm Car Subwoofers Subs 506671102154 | eBaycrazy deal on nice budget speakers
These would be a good choice too. I've heard these in a crappy prefab box here in Tulsa. They sounded great! I was actually thinking of doing 4 10's of these in the wife's minivan for a budget build. Impressive for the price....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.