Sub box designed by CSCStang

I while ago he helped me with my design, and well heres what it came out to be for whomever it may concern. Its tuned to 33hz and has 2 subs up, port back. Port is 4.25 inches
Imgur

Imgur
Looks good man. How does it sound????? Can you send a quick vid to my phone?

Looks good man. How does it sound????? Can you send a quick vid to my phone?
Yeah i started the entire car wiring process last night and hop to finsih it today, then ill post a vid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif im getting antsy sitting in class while my car needs me

Yeah i started the entire car wiring process last night and hop to finsih it today, then ill post a vid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif im getting antsy sitting in class while my car needs me
LOL. I hear ya.

LOL that made me laugh in the office. Cute.

Oughta move some air. I gotta get off my *** and get dimensions to him for another creation. I'll upload pics of the one he did for pops using 4 Tang Band 6.5s

I remember when I was doing my first box build, must have took months doing research on just about everything you need to know about a subwoofer enclosure, the displacements, net and gross volume, everything. I didn't even know what a cubic foot was when I first started wanting to build boxes. what im tryna tell you is yeah its confusing but find the time to study it all and do research and you will be making boxes left and right. my first box ever was a success, took me 17 straight out to build. im saying stang knows his stuff when it comes to building, I know the basics and how to make the bass sound good, but kerf ports and appearance is a different story lol my boxes are so plain and simple. well, when all you have is a jig saw and a skill saw to cut with, you make the best with what you got! if you need some advice on building boxes hit me up I can sum it all up for you, dumb it down a bit because trying to learn on your own is a very confusing process, I did the hard part for you, now I can put it in my words.

right?! boxes confuse the hell out of me

I remember when I was doing my first box build, must have took months doing research on just about everything you need to know about a subwoofer enclosure, the displacements, net and gross volume, everything. I didn't even know what a cubic foot was when I first started wanting to build boxes. what im tryna tell you is yeah its confusing but find the time to study it all and do research and you will be making boxes left and right. my first box ever was a success, took me 17 straight out to build. im saying stang knows his stuff when it comes to building, I know the basics and how to make the bass sound good, but kerf ports and appearance is a different story lol my boxes are so plain and simple. well, when all you have is a jig saw and a skill saw to cut with, you make the best with what you got! if you need some advice on building boxes hit me up I can sum it all up for you, dumb it down a bit because trying to learn on your own is a very confusing process, I did the hard part for you, now I can put it in my words.
ill keep this in mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif im just ready to get this bumping but had to get the gaskets fixed today, so now i wait in a deep sadness. Im most excitied to see how the box sounds than any other piece

ill keep this in mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif im just ready to get this bumping but had to get the gaskets fixed today, so now i wait in a deep sadness. Im most excitied to see how the box sounds than any other piece
Where in Idaho you at?

COuer D Alene good sire 

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

MDF, but it had the white paint on top sadly
Looks/appears to be laminated. I worked at a company that used a lot of mdf laminated black and white for custom furniture cubicle office walls desks etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.