sub advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

jamesdean728

sup im new here but been reading alot of posts,

anyways i have about 200 bills and was wondering if i should get 1 decent sub like l7 w3 or get 2 lower grade subs like w0s or the compvr12s. any advice especially for those of you that own these? ive heard the W0 and the W3 but havent heard the others.

thanks

well i listen to mostly techno and metal

like disturbed system of a down so i dont want my subs to sound muddy, and they should keep up with the fast beats. ive never even seen the alpines till i came on here, i was leaning more to the kicker compvr12. but ya, i want a lil more spl the sq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.