stupid question

Participant count
  • Participant list
yes... it is completely ok... biggest difference in marine and car audio equipment, is that marine equipment is better insulated from the elements... still all 12 volt

yep only difference is the board and electronics are usually dipped to prevent water seapage. and there usually a different color o_O

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

and then while i was typing on me phone everybody else beat me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

is it alright to run a marine headunit in a car? I'm assuming it would be fine but since I have never tried I don't want to give out possibly faulty advice
Sure it is!!! May not be pleasant to look at,or stick out/not appealing to the human eye..but will work just fine.Voltage out is going to be less, and less options ect,but will work:slap:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.