stuff stolen

B@SSAN8OR
10+ year member

plexiglass is tha shiznit
just had my car broken into they took my radar detector and my deck and i think a knife i had in my car most likely my cd's also. my alarm went off and they broke my right passenger window on my car. i quess i will have to improve my alarm and put more airhorns onto it. this ***** it happened at 5:50 am in sacramento, ca.

i had a wistler radar detector and a pioneer 8400mp deck. the deck was starting to crap out so oh well and the radar detector wasnt the greatest. so im on the phone with my insurance right now. theft *****

guess what cds/radar detectors aint covered...youll get $0.00....

just trying to lesson the shock on you...oh if you reported it to your insurance theyll raise yours rates even if they paid you nothing...happy birthday....

--never report it unless you sure to get money back.

actually mr profile *******, most insurance companies DO cover stolen headunits.

however, they DO NOT cover parts that arent "attached" to the car, as a HU is. somthing bolted into the trunk dosnt count. but, most people wont opt for the insurance to pay for it because there is usually a $250+ deductable AND increased insurance bill.

however. a $600 HU+broken window is worth $250 IMHO. hopefully you get it covered

the key to it is factory location hu door speakers and such are covered. the radar and cd's are not hey atleast you will recope something sorry to hear it tho. btw no your rates don't go up

they said they will most likely pay for my deck which was about $800 and i just got my window replaced for $150 but the receipt says $170 so that will mean that they will only take out $130 from my claim. so then hopefully i will still get $670 and then i can buy the deck i want probably a pioneer 8600mp i want the 9600mp but it has those Fu cked up RCA problems. and i can get the 9600 for $400 and the 8600 for like $330 dealer cost. so then it still leaves me with money to get a better alarm then the peice of **** stock alarm. then i will have a set of air horns hooked up under the dash firing up so if they break the windows again they will have air horns right in there face.

i will have a glassbreak sensor and probably a proximity sensor. im not sure yet.

so hopefully i make the guy loose his hearing and i smash his face into the pavement and then have him arrested.

glad to hear you are gettin things setteled your way...lol..excelent way to upgrade the system..that makes me think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Too bad they go by retail prices, dumbass...
yea, we've already determained that he was a dunbass the first week he was hear...poor guy.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif

some insurance places dont go by retail at all. they find out what you had and locate a new one at a better price and if they dont find that sameone they findout its features and get the next closest thing. you can also take out an insurance policy out on the system as well i did that twice.

so i found out that i get reimbursed 12 each cd up to $250 so i get money for my cd's which is tight cause i didnt think you did. then i think i will get around $600 pay out for my deck. so thats cool.

what hu do you think i should get. nothing too special i need one that is XM ready though. i had a pioneer before and i like them because of the EQ features.

also for the alarm im finally going to put in it will most likely be a prestige aps-255ch and i will put a glass break sensor in and maybe a proximity sensor. along with air horns inside of the vehicle and i am thinking of some kind of blinding light. maybe a strobe light or a halogen bulb. what do you guys think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.