Participant count
  • Participant list

bigbowtie
10+ year member

COWPIE CUSTOMS
blown mtx 12 5$

2 round plastic ports free w/sub

like 3' 9 gauge 2$

stock cd double din for a chevy vehicle 15$ (why sell your nice headunit with your car or screw your buyer and selling price)

tell me what you want but i dont wanna deal with shipping

cant do pics till tomarro but i got it used and i dont know the model # but the face is silver with wierd oval like bumps on bottom it says thunder 8000

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely not!!! Acetone eats everything it touches other than metal that is.. there is a reason it comes in metal containers with metal caps...
use the icon where it says insert image, icon. press that. How to get your pictures on your computer? Use your iPhone. Then transfer it to...
What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...
OK, so turn your music on at moderate listening level and unplug the battery/alternator and see how long that capacitor keeps things playing...
Is that a car show? Wow. Too much ground loops. The magnetic field may interfere with frequencies going to the antenna. Or you just need a...

About this thread

bigbowtie

10+ year member
COWPIE CUSTOMS
bigbowtie
belvidere il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date