Stuck with stock head unit ; What are my options

Participant count
  • Participant list

10+ year member

Napa, Ca
I have a 15 Challenger Rt plus and my stock head unit controls my heated and cooled seats; and some other functions that can not be controlled anywhere else. What are my options so when i add a sub; it doesn't sound like crap as i can't replace my stock head unit?

Same as all the rest of us. If you are not picky and don't know any better and only want a sub

Audiocontrol LC-2i

If you do know what music is supposed to sound like and you want to recreate that with realist size, image, tonality

A DSP with remote volume control.

Same as all the rest of us. If you are not picky and don't know any better and only want a subAudiocontrol LC-2i

If you do know what music is supposed to sound like and you want to recreate that with realist size, image, tonality

A DSP with remote volume control.
I had Morel Tempo comps and a Alpine Navi in my last car; but im starting backwards with this car as i can never get a build finished. So eventually ill add door speakers; my car came with a Alpine setup ( i know its rebadged crap but its livible for a little while for stock).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.