Strobe Lights!!??

farmerehsan
10+ year member

144.6 db
Tampa
I need help .

I love Wheelen Products and they make stobes and i can piece together my own kit for about 100$ which is pretty good. All officials use this company...

MY question is what about the 30$ ones u see on ebay and ur local auto store?

how good are those? cuz i have seen the wheelens in action and they are amazing.. if i had the money i would get a 8 bulb 90 watt strobe kit...

any one else have strobes?

I have had the streetglow strobes in the past and they are garbage....

Go Whelen, you will never need to upgrade! I had them on a previous vehicle and would never hesitate to buy them again.

I have had the streetglow strobes in the past and they are garbage....
Go Whelen, you will never need to upgrade! I had them on a previous vehicle and would never hesitate to buy them again.
you see that exactly what i was thinking...

now what about these other hide away kits you see? like the ones from hong kong on ebay?

i have a 6 buld 90w Wheelen on my explorer hooked up to my alarm and its be best kit i found its very bright at night it will light up the whole street if my alarm goes off it scares the crap out of people at night that dont know ,

my brother in law has some 45w ones from ebay and they arent bright or flash the same they look cheap and arent bright at all they dont even come with the control botton panel the cheap ones have only on and off and you need to program the patens cant change them on the go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.