Interior LED Lights

BeAlLsTaR13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
well, im thinking of getting dome light LEDs, not sure if i should go with red.. or blue

its an 02 GA.. the exterior is red, he interior lights are also red, but i dont like it.. but my deck has blue illumination which i do like... and my volt meter (capacitor) flashes blue led lights, which lights up the back of my car when it flashes.

im thinking of getting one of these for my dome light:

http://customgrandam.com/domeled.htm

would also like to get a set of these too (same color as dome light)

http://customgrandam.com/leds.htm

i love the blue, but i hate red.. and im trying to find a way to convert the red lights in my car to blue leds such as in the dash and heating/cooling knobs and on the shifter.

heres pics of current interior gauges (sorry for crappy cell phone pics):

051609210000.jpg

051609210001.jpg

so what color should i get? i know the red would match but not a fan of red really, also any ways to change the color on my gauges? the bulbs are white btw, its just a gel that makes it red.

Speedhut.com. And it's pretty gay that you have a red car and want it to light up blue. I think it looks pretty good as is. And capacitor? Jeezzzz....

Speedhut.com. And it's pretty gay that you have a red car and want it to light up blue. I think it looks pretty good as is. And capacitor? Jeezzzz....
well favorite color is blue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and i only use the display part of the cap, the cap part its self isnt in tact i took the display off the cap (removable display) and just connected pos and neg leads correctly, bought it for 10 bux, ditched the cylinder to it.

Hah that makes sense. I don't like red either but the car that was handed down to me was red so I work with it. Blue lighting in a red car is....ugh. But to each his own...

lol did u try the hyper whites always classy i think blue looks cheezy and autozone like

ps i have the hyperwhite and its super bright looks nice too

Or....you can go to SpeedHut or any other site you can make custom gauges and have them light up any color you want. And they have AC panels too. Then get LEDs from ^ for the rest to match. I agree, white would look better too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.