STROBE LIGHTS INSTALLATION???

Participant count
  • Participant list

davidrh7

Does anyone know how to install "in-headlights" strobes by APC? i get it but i have no clue about wiring and connecting it to switch and battery. I have a box with a red and black wire coming out of it and i have a switch. where do i connect the red and black wires? thats all i need. thanks.-David Henley dhen85@msn.com

If it was APC it should have had instructions with it. That box is the relay. I don't really want to say anything about wiring since it could be different from what I'm thinking. Try APC's website first. After, the relays black wire is the gorund wire, you groud that, the red wire probably goes through a fuse to the battery. there should be connectors on the box, 2 of them. One connector goes to the switch through another fuse, and the last conector should go to the strobe bulbs and they themselves should be grounded. Be careful before you do anything. I've melted a LOT of switches and know that wiring something wrong leads to molten plastic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.