Streaming Video Pioneer AVH-P4400BH

Participant count
  • Participant list

robertbritt

I have added a RCA-30 pin cable to my head unit to stream video (most commonly Netflix). I'm trying to figure out if I have an IPad issue or a Netflix issue.

Switch to AV on menu and video/audio plays, but turn vehicle off or unplug/plug in IPad, and I loose audio. The only way to restore audio is to restart IPad.

Cables are connected to V In, A In (left and right), and the USB port on back....thanks for any input on this as I am stumped.

Robert

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thank you. Why would u do something like this? Play it off your iPhone. Or Blue tooth. Just off the Head unit. USB is what u used or was this...
Good luck. Front facing USB it's rare and it's not hard to reroute a USB from the rear. 300 isn't enough for any quality touch screen with 3 sets...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...

About this thread

robertbritt

robertbritt
Mississippi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
robertbritt