Strange Noise Sound!!!!!!!

zeuolaxxx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys, I have a strange noise sound on my speaker even is the car is off it sounds. I have a Kicker kx.800.4 and 4 beyma 6mi 100.... I move the negative wired terminal to another place, I test the RCA and plug another one used, I checked the negative wired on the Radio (Pioneer DEH 7800) and move the negative wired to another place and still sound a strange noise sound on my speaker.....!!!! Neeed Help!!

UNHOOK THE AMP QUICK !!!!!! you may ended up burning your car up....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/flamer.gif.1fb8372af2de4b576aa9428ccc8a8f2f.gif
why?? It sounds good but when the volume is on 0 it has the noise.. but when I turn to 10 or higher I don't heard the noise..

Why it can burn my car???

What is wrong?

Heelp me!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.