Stolen!! NO!!!!!!!!

badazzDD
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Well guys, as we are seeing more and more these days.. i was a victim of system theft last night.. broken rear driverside door, busted trunk lock inside.. the weird thing is that they tried to burn, or melt the glass.. there was a round burn spot on the lower portion on the window.. apparantly it didnt work because the whole upper half of the window was busted out.. and they took everything.. amp, subs, cd player, cd's, even my toolbox and my school backpack! They even ripped the metal surround from my dash.. i wont be able to put in another cd player!! the cut my rca lines and all other lines that they couldnt use.. even to my neon light.. didnt take it, just cut the wire!! The worst thing of it all is that i think they used my tools from my tool box to steal the amp and subs from the trunk.. my power wire looked like they tried to cut it, but then ripped the wire out of the amp.. i tell you what, these type of people should be shot!! Low life scum, too **** lazy to work for their ****, so they prey off of us who actually spend their money on stuff.. $1800+ in equipment isnt exactly easy to come around for us 17yr olds.. but i guess part of it is my fault.. i didnt have an alarm or anything... sad sad day when you cant even buy things to enjoy because too many people take it upon themselves to let you do all the work and they just steal it from you.. and you know that the cops aren't gonna do much about it.. I believe i got off lucky though, my claim is finished within one day, and i have a check in the mail as of tomorrow... im only out about $200 or so after my check comes in.. then, i have to pay for the damages they caused, and replace the school property stolen.. now i know how it feels to have months of work and energy put in to something just to have it all taken away in 1 freakin night.. so, i now send amm my sympathy to all those who have had their systems stolen.. espically to those who got nadda from their insurance company.. anyway, im done venting for now.

That really really *****. You know what. They need to sell fake face places for h/u's so that they look factory. Where was your car when your stuff got stolen?

yea man that crap ***** BAD!!!!!!!!!

hummmmmmmmmm........

be sure to get an alarm next time, I know that it doesn't prevent crime from happening, but it could possibly stop one theif outta who knows how many...

dang that *****... i'm salty now too! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

hey man i feel ur pain..got my **** jacked about a month ago....didnt have quite as much invested as u did but stillll.....i remember the sinking feeling i got when i saw my car in the morning.....that *****....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif :furious:

I got my **** jacked about 4 weeks ago too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

My insurance deductable was $250 and they didnt take the retail prices, only the prices our credit card statement //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Oh well, its not fair but **** happens.

I'm bolting the hell out of my new system i'm putting this week, (with the addition of an alarm) for a little added sense of security. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

It all ***** though......

Yeah, im investing in an alarm before i buy anything new.. Probabily get a clifford that covers hood, trunk, all doors and windows and add a proximity sensor.. it will be going off all the time, but at least i would feel safer!.. I only have $1200 to replace my stuff though.. gotta go cheap.. thats for new HU, Subs and a box.. i traded my lightning amp in with $50 for another 1200.1..

Originally posted by badazzDD how are alarms so easy to get around? How would you bypass the alarm?
There are a lot of ways... a lot of ways

an alarm system is basically just a lot os sensors and a brain unit connected to the audible alarm. If you can bypass those sensors you can get by the alarm. Now how easy this is depends on the type of sensors used. So basically a car alarm is more of a deterrant than an actual suresafe defense mechanism.

where i use to live the car thiefs would just take a tow truck and tow their victim cars away.

The key is to do everything you can to prevent people from knowing you have a system by just looking in the window. Don't play your system within a one or two block radius of your home or wherever you are going. Don't put stupid stickers on your car advertizing your sub or amp brand. Just use common sense and get a good alarm installed

lmao legacy stickers....how about roadgear.....lol

i had my **** yanked a couple months ago...but i caught one of the guys who was running down the street winh my subs.....caught him in the back of the head with a aluminum ball bat....had to chuck it though..he had a good headstart.....he thrwe my subs to the ground ****in um all up.......and i commenced to beating his face a bit and stomping on his head.....and go figure i get 6 months probation and lawyer fees plus a small $500 fine....nice huh.......

oh they got my dash too...but i had spent time custom painting the dash and ****...so what do they do......couge it with something.....and break the seats.......

i ended up knowing the guy i beat almost to death...i've hated him for a loooooong time

Know whats always nice though....watching the dickweed who is steeling your **** catch a bat to the back of the head and falling extreamly hard to the ground bouncing off his face and sliding a little way....

Originally posted by sc0rch .....caught him in the back of the head with a aluminum ball bat....had to chuck it though..he had a good headstart.....he thrwe my subs to the ground ****in um all up.......and i commenced to beating his face a bit and stomping on his head.....and go figure i get 6 months probation and lawyer fees plus a small $500 fine....nice huh.......

Know whats always nice though....watching the dickweed who is steeling your **** catch a bat to the back of the head and falling extreamly hard to the ground bouncing off his face and sliding a little way.... [/b]

It would be worth the fine and lawyer fees to me. You can believe that!

Know whats always nice though....watching the dickweed who is steeling your **** catch a bat to the back of the head and falling extreamly hard to the ground bouncing off his face and sliding a little way.... [/qoute]
Word

Originally posted by LeX
Know whats always nice though....watching the dickweed who is steeling your **** catch a bat to the back of the head and falling extreamly hard to the ground bouncing off his face and sliding a little way.... [/qoute] 

Word
double word...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.