Stolen!! NO!!!!!!!!

i know this is not to popular to some because of noise problems but i lock down my trunk with a nice fat chain so my trunk only opens just far enough for me to reach under the trunk and unlock it, and as for the noise i just put dynomat around the chain and it helps a lot, now i know this is not full proof,nothing is but its a cheap start and if your gona get my stuff your gona work for it i also have a cheap noise maker so if they hit the trunk to hard my alarm will go off

I just took the trunk springs out and bolted my stuff to the trunk floor. Try holding up a trunk lid with a few layers of dynomat on it and at the same time reaching behind the sub box to remove the reverse hex bolts i put in. Its nearly impossible.

not to damp any ones hopes but the only way for an alarm too work well is to get a paging one because i know a way to shut any alarm up cause it happened to me the paging alarm will alert you as well as the theife that the theift (sp?) is going down to shut any siren up all you have to do is spray a squirt of expanding foam into the siren then walla unless you have like 4 sirens in the car and 4 outside the car then the bastards cant get near the car once the thing is going off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.