stole my gear

I have been thinking about this a lot lately as my system comes together. It is a game of measure/countermeasure. I don't suppose there is any sure fired way to prevent it. I have thought of using a braided steel cable or two under the box and put it in at a length that makes it impossible to just stand the box up and unscrew them. Maybe put a toggle bolt through to the body. I think using two or three different methods at once will help a lot.

Wish Christmas taking its toll on my wallet this season I'll be bassless for a while //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif well none the less tax season is coming up ;)I will take that advise of securing enclosures to the car somehow

This hasn't happened to me (knock on wood). But I did notice that where I live people don't steal systems like they used to. I think it's mainly due to high risk, low profit involved. Plus, people are more into rims than sounds in Chicago and if you get caught by the owner, you more than likely will get killed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.