Stock neon stereo wont play cd's?

1lowmonte

My friend has a 2001 stock dodge neon, shes had since 2001, so no prev. owners. But the question is, that everything worked fine untill not too long ago the cds wouldnt play anymore. Sometimes, it will play the first 2 songs and then say error and spit the cd out. Or like last night you could just hear it turning, and error would show up and spit the cd out. Weve already treid a cleaner that i guess cleans the lenses, so what else can we do, besides getting a new cd player, or what can it be? Thanks ahead of time!

-monte

I would reccomend for both the Neon owner AND the Sebring owner to upgrade the decks. I mean...you are taking out the decks anyway to clean them. Might as well do your sound a favor and upgrade if you can afford to...nothing too crazy..but a nice deck from Best Buy should do the trick.

If that's not an option..

try those lense cleaning kits and try NON-copiedwithout scratches. (Its OK if you don't have neither...I don't either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.