Stinger SPV35 POWER Dry Cell Battery

theblazemaster
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Stinger SPV35 POWER Dry Cell Battery

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Condition : Fair, not best looking but works fine, was in a friends car and he upgraded to a kinetik battery and it was given to me, i never used it and i recently blew an amp and am lookin for one

Stinger SPV35 Power Series Battery

This Stinger 12-Volt Power Series Dry Cell Battery features a sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design and is perfect for 1050 watt car audio sound systems. The SPV35 can be used as a replacement for your vehicles standard battery or as an additional battery to provide the extra power needed for a high performance aftermarket system. It's leak-proof design and removable brass battery posts allow this power cell to fit in most factory battery locations with no hazardous leaks. Stinger's SPV35 Power Cell puts out 525 cranking amps and is good for over 300 full discharge cycles. This battery will store energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system.

Battery Features

12V Power Series Dry Cell Battery

Sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design

Can be used as a replacement for your vehicles standard battery

Can also be used as an additional battery to power your high-performance sound system

Perfect for 1050W car audio stereo systems

Leak-Proof, non-hazardous design

100% Sealed and maintenance free

Accepts ring terminals

Includes removable brass battery posts for installation flexibility

Stores energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system

Good for over 300 full discharge cycles

Fits in almost any factory battery location

Authorized Internet Dealer

1-year Manufacturer's warranty

Battery Specifications

Cranking Amps: 525

Watts: 1050

CCA: 438A

Amp Hours: 35

Weight: 23.59 lbs

Dimensions: 5"D x 8-1/4"W x 7-3/4"H

Price:

Looking to maybe trade for an amp or offer ?

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
your user name is theblazemaster and you must put the date you are posting this ad on with caraudio.com on it also:

theblazemaster

1/10/2013

caraudio.com

^like this on a piece of paper along with the pix of the item that you are posting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.