SOLD STINGER BUSS BARS, 1/0 3way , Bat terminal covers ALL STINGER!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jdubbau
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
STINGER

DSCN1234.jpg

Stinger Buss Bars can be used for Battery connections, caps, and any other stuff you may want to use em for. BNIB and I have not seen any stores carrying these in a long while as they are pretty pricey.

$55 Shipped

DSCN1235.jpg

Stinger Fused Distro Block BNIB

(2) 4 gauge in and 4 (8) guage out

AGU and Gold plated

$14 Shipped

DSCN1236.jpg

Stinger Battery post covers

In really good condition and not sure they were ever used as I found them laying in one of my car audio drawers.

$10 shipped

DSCN1237.jpg

Stinger 3 way 1/0 T ground block (does not have plastic cover on it now and back portion where you mount it has the gray paint wearing off.

$10 shipped

If you want to pick up all the items I will do $75 shipped in Con US.

Man that is the kind of offer I normally dish out.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I dont think I could even ship all of it for that.

STINGER

Stinger Buss Bars can be used for Battery connections, caps, and any other stuff you may want to use em for. BNIB and I have not seen any stores carrying these in a long while as they are pretty pricey.

$30 Shipped

Stinger Fused Distro Block BNIB

(2) 4 gauge in and 4 (8) guage out

AGU and Gold plated

$12 Shipped

Stinger Battery post covers

In really good condition and not sure they were ever used as I found them laying in one of my car audio drawers.

$8 shipped

Stinger 3 way 1/0 T ground block (does not have plastic cover on it now and back portion where you mount it has the gray paint wearing off.

$8 shipped

IF you want all the items I will do $50 shipped in Con US.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.