steveBeatz Official Feedback Thread

**** you gotta be a lil smarter bro cant be using "Steve" or "Beatz" and dont put where your from. Once people think your a scammer thats it..

**** you gotta be a lil smarter bro cant be using "Steve" or "Beatz" and dont put where your from. Once people think your a scammer thats it..
yes, lets help him out and let him know what he could of done better next time not to get caught.

I just bought a RF 10001BD from stevebeatz, the guys legit! i dont know WTF happened with you guys, but I had a great time dealing with him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

This was last week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Ok ok you got me ya thats me, Just didnt want to deal with all this ********, But anyways I have had plenty of transactions ALL GOOD. but the one bad one with buddyleee ****ed me over. So im a bad guy I guess and dont diserve a second chance? I've emailed and msged buddyleee5 about 5 times to try and settle it with him, have not herd back. That is the only bad transaction ever associated with me. Sorry for lying I guess I'm just trying to better myself even though I still think buddylee receieved the earrings. But I am still willing to try to pay him back if he ever replys to me. If you still dont want to do business with me than nothing i can do. I'm trying to fix the problem with buddlylee if possible. But all other transactions I've done have gone perfect. Thats all I got to say really take what you want from it. I love car audio and now love to build boxes hopefully I can stick around here and continue to do business and learn and hopefully I can settle the problem with buddyleee5 so my rep continues to be good and 100% positive. I personally don't believe I diserve the scammer name since buddyleee5 did receive half his order just claimed to not recieve all of it but thats my fault I guess for being a dick and not trying to settle it. Which I regret and trying to settle it now. And iApex I would of never scammed you, I'm not a scammer just a guy who got in a bind.. I have no problem shipping first on anything I sell here.. I dont know what to say But I think i diserve a second chance around.
If you truly thought you deserved a second chance then you should have been pleading tat from the start. Instead you prove you still have a dishonest character by denying the truth.
GO POUND SAND YOU SCAMMING FUCK.

You guys are fcuking harsh! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I really feel bad, i would deal with him again. I dont think he should of gotten banned for that sh!t.

Basically, I think if he hadn't spent so much time denying that all those AE's were him it might have worked out for him. If he had just said "yes, I made a mistake and I will work to correct it" he would likely still have some people mad at him, face it it is ca.com. But to try and cover and say not that's not me man just shows your willing to lie and cheat.

I haven't read what happened, so take that with a grain of salt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

steveBeatz

Banned
steveBeatz
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views