Stay away from vicious507

ROFL:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh: Ah that made me feel a little better.

But to go back on topic all info the same but I have an email of taylor165@gmail.com and the name linked to the email is Taylor Gleason. It ***** to see i'm not the only one wish I would have figured it out sooner. If i wasn't broke I would fly up there to pay him a visit personally I would give up my left nut to have a chance to squash this fucker.
glad i could help.. if he lived close to me id be more than happy to help you out

He says his names felix now? what a fheg.
his vm said you've reached felix. may have dialed wrong number as it says Taylor now. I'm just redialing and redialing. going to voicemail though. basically just wasting time and ................ nothing else cause its FREE!

This guy is at it again. What a dirty little f*cker. I did a little research to see if this guy was straight and he is definitely not. Always look up someones phone number before doing a transaction with them.

HE HAS A NEW NAME...JLftw. He also goes by Gary Mills.

This guy is dumb enough to send me an email by the name Taylor Gleason, but PM me saying his name is Gary Mills. 507-459-5659.

-Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DaveT

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DaveT
Southwest Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied