Stay away from vicious507

DaveT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
This piece of sh!t scammed me for $50 on a xbox wireless controller and a game, and on top of that he sent $.51 to my account then opened a dispute with me over it and paypal put my account under review and are locking it god **** punk scammer needs to die. Anyone in Minnesota willing to pay him a visit for me?

This piece of sh!t scammed me for $50 on a xbox wireless controller and a game, and on top of that he sent $.51 to my account then opened a dispute with me over it and paypal put my account under review and are locking it god **** punk scammer needs to die. Anyone in Minnesota willing to pay him a visit for me?
do you have all his info?

lmao i called him on realy...
Called him on what?

what gets me is...........he only has 10 posts, new here. So he basically came here just to scam someone. straight up thief!

lol yeah.. "hey sexy i shaved my nuts for you"
he said "who is this"

"your gay lover"

"my what"

"you know, we had butsex last night"

hung up
ROFL:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh: Ah that made me feel a little better.

But to go back on topic all info the same but I have an email of taylor165@gmail.com and the name linked to the email is Taylor Gleason. It ***** to see i'm not the only one wish I would have figured it out sooner. If i wasn't broke I would fly up there to pay him a visit personally I would give up my left nut to have a chance to squash this fucker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DaveT

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DaveT
Southwest Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies