starting trouble..1.8t vw passat

Participant count
  • Participant list

guy022077
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well here goes....if i start the car in the morning it starts up fine and idles fine but if i try to drive away it conks out right away. if i start the car up and wait for it to warm up i can drive away with no trouble. i only have this trouble when the car has cooled back to 0. If it doesnt happen to cool to 0 all day i dont have this problem all day. so my question is ; what is differant about a car that is warmed up that would make this problem go away when the car is warm.. its a vw passat 98 1.8t aeb 5 speed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...
ok so i realized the one u gave in the example did the same video stuff so i see the one mentions 13 band equalizer but the other has "higher"...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
U have to ignore that idiot !...thats the next thing i would do is check wires.i would run new beings how the wiring is old.
Try tracking down your leak. Check your trunk, and around your antenna wire.

About this thread

guy022077

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
guy022077
tallahassee fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date