Starting My Build Tonight(Ported Enclsoure)

Good intentions get you no where; nobody gives a fuсk what you plan on doing, we only care what you have done.

I'll never understand why people post threads about builds they haven't started yet and have no pictures to share at all. It doesn't make any sense at all. I also have lost count as to how many times I have said that.

Because i am cutting everything to size tonight to start putting it together monday. but i ran into a problem. i lost a tool that i need.

Ah, so it's about feelings, not logic. I guess you have a ****** then? Not trying to be an ass, but women are usually the ones who are illogical and base decisions on emotions instead of logic.

good intentions, usualy at least one pic keeps the dogs in the cage. even if its a pile of wood, or a pic of the car. Do yourself a favor, get somethign up.

Wow, in this whole time, I have been out partying, built an enclosure, installed an amp, and took trash down to the dump. I also had to wait all night for a battery to charge for some tools I needed to use.

Get out there and do the **** thing you woman.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.