Off to buy fabric!

miker
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Wayzata, MN
Alright.. I really ****ed up the carpeting on my box.. So I'm going to buy some new fabric, something a little more interesting than carpet too.

Anyway, some tips on the best best way to get it on there well would be really nice.

I found some really stretchy periwinkle w/ black stripes fabric, and bought some spray glue.

I'll post some pics tomorrow

Ahawh.... I picked just about the WORST fabric possible.. They **** was impossible to cut with a knife, and was WAY to stretchy. BUT, I have the seems in the correct places, and you wion't be able to see them when the box is in the car... So, I'm OK with just the front and top looking decent..

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

Rough edges b/c the fabric ***** ass.

DSC00229.jpg

LOL, look at this ****... Never again will I buy fabric like this....

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

^^ at least its different
The ONLY reason I'm OK with it is b/c the sides are hardly (If at all visible)... So I mean what you see looks good, and this was a box made from "scraps" anyway.. lol.

But, yeah. I like the look of this fabric a lot, but the material *****.

You should just cut out a square piece to go over that garbage.
The fabric shows everything underneath of it, and is somewhat see through, so that might just look worse.

Soethign that I really want to try is, wrapping each individual board in fabric, though I'm not sure how well the box would seal...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.