Starting a big 3 wiring website; what would your dream big 3 website offer?

Hey guys,

Haven't stopped in for a while since I've been in college but I'm getting back in the game. I noticed their isn't a specific brand on consolidated site dedicated to the big 3 wiring upgrade. Everyone has questions about it at the start; there's got to be at least a thread every couple of days about what's ok and what isn't. It's kind of annoying honestly.

So I'm developing a site (taking a little while because I'm trying to code it too), full of information on the upgrade but will also offer different customizable and super affordable Toughflex welding wire kits (with premium options like fuses, soldering, or sgt wire).

So far I plan on offering 2 colors (green and blue) of 4, 0, and 2/0 wiring kits, cut to how you like or a standard cut.

The site is currently up, but it has just a temporary waiting page while i finish it right now.

It's called big3wiring.com

Are there any cool or useful parts that you would like to see in a site informing on and supplying big 3 kits?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate any help, I'm also going to come back here when it's done and throw out a bunch of coupons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its welding wire there isnt any cca
Ok, I didn't see anywhere it said welding wire

With it being that short of runs don't think it would matter much of being ofc vs CCA just making sure the connections were correct.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
It matters when CCA corrodes and literally falls apart.

Ok, I didn't see anywhere it said welding wire

It matters when CCA corrodes and literally falls apart.
I've had CCA powering a small setup, same wire and different vehicles, for nearly ten years and no issues. Maybe big power applications? I wasn't aware of that issue

I've had CCA powering a small setup, same wire and different vehicles, for nearly ten years and no issues. Maybe big power applications? I wasn't aware of that issue
No properly done ive been running 5k on cca for years..improper connections not using a sealant on the ends of the wire and not using shrink wrap can lead to moisture which corrodes over time...but if u dont have any problems rock on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.