Starter car alarm

Participant count
  • Participants list

shammyhavik

Senior VIP Member
cali
Yo everyone i've been thinking about it and I need to protect my equipment. Because were all human and forget obvious ****, the system must have auto-locks.

The reason this all struck me is that I realized people know I have a system. Just today as i'm getting out of my car with my girl this dude slows to 5 mph rolling by my house, puts on some slamming beats, then continues on his way. This isn't on occasion either cuz i've noticed some drives past my house slamming each night.

Now i don't think he'll jack me because everyone where i live are rich with their luxury suv's but i'm just a paranoid mofo.

All i really need with the alarm is:

-Auto lock

-Beginner install

-A couple extra horns

-Key fab (trunk button not necessary)

I don't need all the bells and whistles, just a distinct low key alarm to ward ********.

Yo everyone i've been thinking about it and I need to protect my equipment. Because were all human and forget obvious ****, the system must have auto-locks.
The reason this all struck me is that I realized people know I have a system. Just today as i'm getting out of my car with my girl this dude slows to 5 mph rolling by my house, puts on some slamming beats, then continues on his way. This isn't on occasion either cuz i've noticed some drives past my house slamming each night.

Now i don't think he'll jack me because everyone where i live are rich with their luxury suv's but i'm just a paranoid mofo.

All i really need with the alarm is:

-Auto lock

-Beginner install

-A couple extra horns

-Key fab (trunk button not necessary)

I don't need all the bells and whistles, just a distinct low key alarm to ward ********.
What you need is a 12 gauge brotha.....lol

Hmm.. a cheap security system... Didn't know there was such a thing..

I guess me spending $1500 on mine is just overkill...

Lol i hope i don't need 1500 for a beefier alarm and auto lock

Anyone have installer reccomendations if i wanna go all out?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.