SSA ZCON

Hey. No near term plans to do a Zcon revision. We have a few other things that are in-line ahead of that. I do not have a picture handy on this laptop. It is a bit taller, but not crazy difference visually.

Okay cool. Didn't want to buy two if they were getting a revision soon. I couldn't find any pictures with a mega roll and wasn't sure if it was massive like the Sunderps. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you.

Well ****..... :ROFLMAO:

uhhhhhh.jpg

Would be a heck of a choice if you pull the trigger. Zcon's are tremendous subs and worth the lead time.
was the only sub i wanted to upgrade with based on how my xcon has served me for a while.it still gets down but was time for a change.stoked,cant wait to hear this bad boy.

You guys wouldn't be thinking of a 1,500 to 1,800 watt sub any time soon would you? Ask because now using a Cab-45 and want to upgrade from the 2 12" Fi Xv3's I have to something with some more power handling. Thanks Denim!

You guys wouldn't be thinking of a 1,500 to 1,800 watt sub any time soon would you? Ask because now using a Cab-45 and want to upgrade from the 2 12" Fi Xv3's I have to something with some more power handling. Thanks Denim!
Yes, we plan to bring the Xcon back. Just don't have a set time frame on it at the moment. If you need something sooner, we carry loads of other brands on the SSA Store.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...