SSA icon vs SI mag vs Re SX

I went from a 15" RE MT to 2 12" mags. My MM4000 died 20 minutes after hooking up the mags so i only got 20 minutes of playtime and didnt have anything set really well but it was a definate improvement in both spl and sq.

A true transmission line wouldn't fit in a trunk, that's where the chamber comes in. By adding a small compression chamber, you can effectively shorten the line length and add some power handling capability back to the subwoofer that you would lost with a true transmission line.

it is rich's design and it sounds great.. i cant explain the difference it made from my standard ported box..i watched it get built...it has so open area in it..just a small chamber thats it

and mt's arent meant to have much sq..in re's description of the sx it says they retain SQ..i know they arent the best..but in my enclosure it sounds pretty good nd get super low and loud..i cant wait to try out those mags tho..i might just ge the current model..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.