SSA icon vs SI mag vs Re SX

Firmbiz94
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im looking to maybe switchin up my system from a 1 15" setup to 2 12"s....my amp will put out more power @ one ohm than it does currently @ 2..arounf 1700-1800 rms...anyways out of those 3 subs what do you think would work the best in a trunked car in a t-line...i know they are all good speakers but im pretty stuck

Mag will work the best probably, but is also 2x the cost. If your looking for a nice sounding budget driver you cant go wrong on the icon tho. the sx sounds like wet butt in my modest opinion.

If you have questions on the icon shoot me a pm and ill try to help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea my sx used to sound pretty bad untill rich (stratus) built me a t-line and it totally changed the osudn of th at sub..it sounds pretty good now..so i cant imagine what a sub that is supposed to have a sq will sound like in a similair box built for two..i think those icons look pretty well built

yes a chambered transmission line...Rich (strtus) built it for me..i watched it from begining to end..i dont build boxes..but thats what he told me it was called and i believe thats the same box he held the world record with..so im pretty sure he knows what its called since he built it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.