SSA Icon vs ARC Audio Flatline vs IDMAX vs Arc Black Series

Yeah I am chillin with the subs......unless I see a decent used 15" sub. That way I have a 15" DD and a smaller box with 12" for when I take trips with the family.

Now I am more so looking for a more powerful amp.....Sundown, ARC. I can then take the 500/1 and put it in my SUV.

I did get an ARC Flatline. I do like it a lot. Many are telling me the Black series is even better. If one comes along cheap enough I might give it a try. I seem to like the ARC, ID sound the most.

I have one Arc Flatline, I like it a lot. I also have a chance at getting 2 Black 12's cheap. Would the Blacks be better or should I just get another Flatline?

Just would like to know....How are the Blacks better... Smoother, more accurate??? Just want to know because I am buying them without hearing them and I wonder if this is worth the effort.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.