b2 audio any good??

Participant count
  • Participant list
I spoke with them a bit, but I thought their prices did not reflect their product. Thus we passed on their product.

Not to say it is bad product, I think it is rather good. Just not for the pricing they have it for.

I spoke with them a bit, but I thought their prices did not reflect their product. Thus we passed on their product.
Not to say it is bad product, I think it is rather good. Just not for the pricing they have it for.
Yea I'm sure the pricing will not bring them as Much business I mean really nice stuff just not worth the price at all would like to hear some in person tho

It is one of the highest power handling daily woofers in production. They are competitive in the TRF, TSNS, Critical Mass, SHD market. Unfortunately, they cost more than all of those (disregarding CMs stupid pricing.

Other woofers can be had/made for much less and you wouldn't notice much difference in output or SQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.