SSA icon recone..model differences

Participant count
  • Participant list

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
So I'm looking at the differences between these. I'm assuming the new model recone will work on the old model basket..
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg580/jjzickowski1/recone/20170621_175141_zpsqmxrjuai.jpg' alt='20170621_175141_zpsqmxrjuai.jpg'>

}[/img]

lol. i bet you did.
Hey, if you can make up ish and pull random crap outta thin air then there's no reason why we all can't. Right? I've told you several times, no one will ever take you serious here. It's your own fault. I literally watched you have a mental break down the night you decided to change screen names and make up AE's. So desperate for attention and approval, so mad when you don't get it. A child at best.

Hey, if you can make up ish and pull random crap outta thin air then there's no reason why we all can't. Right? I've told you several times, no one will ever take you serious here. It's your own fault. I literally watched you have a mental break down the night you decided to change screen names and make up AE's.
mental breakdown? i was having a ******* blast drunk as a skunk. lol

ive provided picture a receipts. i don't give a **** what a frum of ******* think. there are very few people here than can even come close to matching my knowledge. a hand full of people heard my system. don't give a **** about your yankee *** and a straight line car.. i just **** with you to pass the time..

people are so stupid.

i mean you race cars and know **** about mechanics. mechanical advantage. start there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.