SSA Demon Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have never heard a demon. But I have never been let down by anything built by SSA. I would buy them if I needed a subwoofer in that price range.

They are good subs. I occasionally talk to SSA, and I went in depth with them about the Demons, because I have a customer who was considering them.

The Demons might be the best high powered sub for a 4th order bandpass that would actually be musical. SSA's products are all well designed, IMO. I haven't heard any bad stuff about them, from the GCON's to the EVIL's.

Very nice sub. It sounds really smooth and accurate at power levels where similarly rated subs are starting to sound like they’re reaching their limit. If you want that sound I’d recommend giving it at least a 1k amp. They do not hold up to sitting in a damp shed for 6 months but that’s my own fault

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...