Spyder Imagine Paintball gun

csu87
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ive got a spyder imagine e-marker paintball gun for sale. has the electronic trigger that can be set for single, 3 bursts and fully auto. comes with a progressive barrel(12"), tank, hopper and 3 paintball tubes.

$125+shipping OBO or a trade. let me know what you got.

1061173.jpg

1061174.jpg

thanks.

i only used it one time playing paintball and a couple times shooting friends while drunk.

no offense but i doubt your gonna get that for that gun..that gun is fairly old. Those were HIGHLY customizeable gun none the less but resell on em are/were terrible. All guns that werent electrapneumatic and SUCKAZZ resale.

no offense but i doubt your gonna get that for that gun..that gun is fairly old. Those were HIGHLY customizeable gun none the less but resell on em are/were terrible. All guns that werent electrapneumatic and SUCKAZZ resale.
that would be the obo and thanks for the thread dump dipshit. ****ing 08ers and their type rs

that would be the obo and thanks for the thread dump dipshit. ****ing 08ers and their type rs
says the '09er LOL... J/K runnin an APXX18 you must not be a complete neewb

I'd take this off your hands if I had anything you'd trade for. My friends are all broke so I have to keep like 4-5 paintball guns around for them to use if I ever want to go paintballing so...

just in case:

Massive DMX stage 2 motor

or

Sony XM-2002GTW (2-channel, 2 X 40A fuses)

says the '09er LOL... J/K runnin an APXX18 you must not be a complete neewb
I'd take this off your hands if I had anything you'd trade for. My friends are all broke so I have to keep like 4-5 paintball guns around for them to use if I ever want to go paintballing so...

just in case:

Massive DMX stage 2 motor

or

Sony XM-2002GTW (2-channel, 2 X 40A fuses)
ill pass for now. i really need either money or an alarm or even a digital camera or camcorder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

csu87

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
csu87
C Springs, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies