Sprinter Van 8 speakers system help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alexreed714

CarAudio.com Newbie
Moraga
I need some help getting the right gear to run 4 pairs of speakers in my dodge sprinter van. I have aftermarket speakers in the front but have not yet gotten anything else. I want to get an amp that will handle the speakers I already have plus 3 more pairs. What sort of Amp and speakers should I get? Should I get 3 pairs of the same speaker? I’m thinking some 6x9s. I know little about how to pair speakers with the correct amp. Can I run a separate amp for subs also?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
The HU us likley 12-15 x 4 at best so yes, using an amp will be hugely beneficial, night and day. The HU us not going to drive a sub to any...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
It may be that they act like this because they are underpowered and the push to play them louder is causing the amp to clip the signal, which will...
what ^ said. amp gain setting info, test tones are at the very bottom...

About this thread

Alexreed714

CarAudio.com Newbie
Alexreed714
Moraga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from