Central Region Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
dont you mean Team Under Armour? Or did Tony stop wearing that?
It all started out as a bad joke. Guys over there were making all of these claims that their in house subs were better than anything in the world. We made the visit to the shop and some guys showed them otherwise. They still were trying to sponsor us and saying that they could get us louder. So when anyone mentioned getting louder, we said Join team Shockwave. Saturday the guys put it on the line and nothing with a shockwave logo was louder than our heavy hitters. Looked better though. The Vette and Hummer were the ****. The Shockwave 21's in a Hummer were no match for the 15s in not even the 4th loudest guy's explorer. They did do a 148 though. THe explorer would have done a 50 had the other AQ 3500 been hooked up.

It was kinda classless whomever wrote that "cockwave" stuff on Bizzle's dirty window. We joke around and laugh at the Shockwave guys behind their back but that wasn't right. I make no apologies for other people's actions, but I wouldn't have done that. In the end, it's about having fun and bringing more exposure to this thing of ours. We are not out trying to fight people and stir up ****.

To the Shockwave peeps: Just know that we will ALL be getting louder and if there's a show in the Chicago area, we will be there. May 2nd at Sudden Impact we will be there. We hope to see you all there.

It all started out as a bad joke. Guys over there were making all of these claims that their in house subs were better than anything in the world. We made the visit to the shop and some guys showed them otherwise. They still were trying to sponsor us and saying that they could get us louder. So when anyone mentioned getting louder, we said Join team Shockwave. Saturday the guys put it on the line and nothing with a shockwave logo was louder than our heavy hitters. Looked better though. The Vette and Hummer were the ****. The Shockwave 21's in a Hummer were no match for the 15s in not even the 4th loudest guy's explorer. They did do a 148 though. THe explorer would have done a 50 had the other AQ 3500 been hooked up.It was kinda classless whomever wrote that "cockwave" stuff on Bizzle's dirty window. We joke around and laugh at the Shockwave guys behind their back but that wasn't right. I make no apologies for other people's actions, but I wouldn't have done that. In the end, it's about having fun and bringing more exposure to this thing of ours. We are not out trying to fight people and stir up ****.

To the Shockwave peeps: Just know that we will ALL be getting louder and if there's a show in the Chicago area, we will be there. May 2nd at Sudden Impact we will be there. We hope to see you all there.
It was me who wrote the cockwave thing ( as most everyone know's ) but nothing was said til after I left. I'm not playing the blame game or nothing of such sort, but when a corvette stop's in front of you and your fellow team mates, and starts reving there engine like a dumbass ( after there team has basically lost ) people will get mad and dats what happens. I will gladly tell them I did it and there's no excuse for the cockwave written on Bizzels window. There just lucky that I didnt start a big scene when that vette reved there engine.

It all started out as a bad joke. Guys over there were making all of these claims that their in house subs were better than anything in the world. We made the visit to the shop and some guys showed them otherwise. They still were trying to sponsor us and saying that they could get us louder. So when anyone mentioned getting louder, we said Join team Shockwave. Saturday the guys put it on the line and nothing with a shockwave logo was louder than our heavy hitters. Looked better though. The Vette and Hummer were the ****. The Shockwave 21's in a Hummer were no match for the 15s in not even the 4th loudest guy's explorer. They did do a 148 though. THe explorer would have done a 50 had the other AQ 3500 been hooked up.It was kinda classless whomever wrote that "cockwave" stuff on Bizzle's dirty window. We joke around and laugh at the Shockwave guys behind their back but that wasn't right. I make no apologies for other people's actions, but I wouldn't have done that. In the end, it's about having fun and bringing more exposure to this thing of ours. We are not out trying to fight people and stir up ****.

this **** is about to be kick off

rain better go away

im not that smart but i think a street stock b scion hitting a 149 sealed up at the dash on 1300 watts ish is kinda impressive lol not cause its my car but cause i had stock 80 amp alt and stock batterys. im in it for the fun!!! we shall see what the scion does at the kick with the door open //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif this weekend!

im not that smart but i think a street stock b scion hitting a 149 sealed up at the dash on 1300 watts ish is kinda impressive lol not cause its my car but cause i had stock 80 amp alt and stock batterys. im in it for the fun!!! we shall see what the scion does at the kick with the door open //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif this weekend!
You sir need to learn how to bassrace, were you playing tones or what because you should do better then race a 132....

Also it was pretty immature of shockwave to throw a glass bottle in front of my car as you all blasted out of the parking lot at the end.

You sir need to learn how to bassrace, were you playing tones or what because you should do better then race a 132....
Also it was pretty immature of shockwave to throw a glass bottle in front of my car as you all blasted out of the parking lot at the end.
too bad cops werent there for that...

TeamWeakSauce needs to realize how to take a loss and not be cowardly babies throwing bottles, hiding behind their cars cause they cant do a thing about being quieter with the "best equipment available"

Wow, none of this shit is going to take place here, I can assure you of that. That is almost worthy of an ass beating right there........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.