Central Region Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
you need to go back AND REREAD THE RULES. those batt rules did get changed but those were just discussionary ideas. they have thus changed. SB2, which is what im doing, has stock+3. so im sure SB4 doesnt have a 4 batt maximum.

you need to go back AND REREAD THE RULES. those batt rules did get changed but those were just discussionary ideas. they have thus changed. SB2, which is what im doing, has stock+3. so im sure SB4 doesnt have a 4 batt maximum.
if it does then i will be in sb5. do they count the batt up front also?

might see if some of the DOA guys want to head down for the april 25th show. Is that a 2x, need to know if we can use iPods or not?
I asked Larry about iPods and for the life of me can't remember what he said. I emailed him last night asking again, should get a response today. July 10 and August 28th are the 2x events

if it's a 1x show then it should be fine as Larry let's us do that up here for 1x shows.

But let me know what he says just to be 100% as that's a long ass drive to not be able to compete if he's changed things up.

if it does then i will be in sb5. do they count the batt up front also?
the battery count is usually FRONT batt + the extras on the rules.

and USACi may not be a good sanction this year for anyone attending finals from the midwest.. might be held in Louisiana!!! fucccccck.

DOA should have 5-6 cars heading down for this one, maybe more if some fegs would sack up and make the drive down...

also heard today that shockwave is bringing some vehicles down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.